Friday, November 9, 2012

Gourmet Night

I hosted Gourmet Night at my house this month. I was so busy all day that I forgot to be tired and sick. It was a huge blessing! I had fun coming up with the menu this time. I only had one minor major snafu when I realized in the morning that all the homemade pumpkin ravioli that I made (and have made several times) the day before and froze had burst open! Word to the wise- do not freeze ravioli with pumpkin filling. I had to come up with a back-up plan quick, but luckily it ended up being just as yummy!

THE MENU:
Appetizers
Pancetta Crisps with Goat Cheese and Pear
 Rosemary and Cranberry Spread

Beverage
THE party punch

Salad
 Fall Salad with Maple Dressing

Main Course 
Curried Butternut Squash & Pear Soup
Cheese Ravioli With Pumpkin Sage Sauce 
Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic and Cranberries
Dessert 
Apple Pie in a Jar with homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
 
Find all the recipes on Cookbook Junkies




Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead....make my day.